Glentui is located in a beautiful setting of New Zealand native beech forest, and offers an abundance of opportunities to experience the great outdoors on foot. These range from easy to the more challenging...
• The Loop Track from the Glentui picnic area, allow approximately 1 hour for this walk.
• Mt Richardson Waterfall, allow approximately 50 minutes.
• Mt Richardson All day Walk, (with Glentui Meadows' Guides & two way radios.) - Spectacular views, allow 6 hours, lunch supplied.
• Lower waterfall from the playing field.
• Glentui River walk from the bottom playing field, allow approximately 1 hour. Gumboots or sandals recommended as you may get your feet wet - but lots of fun.
140 Glentui Bush Road Glentui, Glentui